I offer these web-based services, focusing on small and micro businesses, non-profit groups, artists and crafters:
- Web site design and development – a basic site or more sophisticated, you choose! Can include ways to sell your products and services.
- Facebook business page – a great publicity channel – I find Powell River is very Facebook-aware.
- Blog – Standalone or an add-on to your website: if you like to post often, you can build quite a following this way.
- WordPress – a great basis for a site or blog, lets you add content yourself as often as you like, no waiting for your “webmaster” to do it for you!
- Web Hosting – I can host your site for a very affordable price.
- Social Media – blog, Facebook page, twitter, Pinterest, and more. The more places your content appears, the more the word gets out. Link things together to get more use from your content!
I accept PR$ at 40% of your before-tax bill for all these services.
I now have my own web hosting service available for web design and development clients or others. If you are a Powell River non-profit I can give you very affordable rates, and I take 40% PR$ on web hosting, too!
As one of the founding organisers of the PR$ project, it only makes sense that I accept PR$ for my web design and development services. I will accept up to 40% of the labour cost of your project in PR$ – a particularly good deal for non-profits who are looking to spend the PR$ which have been donated to them.